Submitted/To Be Submitted
29. Biological Effects on Root Surface Topographies Induced by Various Mechanical Treatments. 2019. (Under Review)
28. A novel c.2179T>C mutation blocked the intracellular transport of PHEX protein and caused X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets in a Chinese family. 2019. (Under Review)
27. Topography mediated single stem cell stiffness drives osteogenic differentiation. 2019. (Under Review)
26. The effect of doxycycline-containing chitosan/carboxymethyl chitosan nanoparticles on NLRP3 inflammasome in periodontal disease. 2019. (Under Review)
25. Electrospun Gelatin/Polycaprolactone Composite Fibers: Promising Advanced Materials for Biomedical Applications. 2019. (Under Review)
24. Torben A.B. van der Boon, Liangliang Yang, Linfeng Li, Daniel E. Córdova Galván, Qihui Zhou, Jan de Boer, Patrick van Rijn*. Well plate Integrated Topography Gradient Screening Technology for Studying Cell-Surface Topography Interactions. Advanced Biosystem. 2019. (Accepted)
23. Baowei Li, Yuzhen Li, Longgang Hu. Ying Liu, Qihui Zhou, Man Wang, Yi An, Peifeng Li. Role of Circular RNAs in the Pathogenesis of Cardiovascular Disease. Journal of Cardiovascular Translational Research, 2019. (Accepted)
22. Ana Maria Almonacid Suarez, Qihui Zhou, Patrick van Rijn*, Martin C. Harmsen*. Directional topography gradients drive optimum alignment and differentiation of human myoblasts. Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 2019. (Accepted)
21. Shuo Xu, Qihui Zhou, Chun Fan, Hongmei Zhao, Yanwen Wang, Xiaohui Qiu, Kai Yang, Qiuxia Ji*. Doxycycline inhibits NAcht Leucine-rich repeat Protein 3 inflammasome activation and interleukin-1β production induced by Porphyromonas gingivalis-lipopolysaccharide and adenosine triphosphate in human gingival fibroblasts. Archives of Oral Biology, 107, 104514, 2019.
20. Gabriel Romero Liguori, Qihui Zhou, Tácia Tavares Aquinas Liguori, Guilherme Garcia Barros, Philipp Till Kühn, Luiz Felipe Pinho Moreira, Patrick van Rijn*, and Martin C. Harmsen*. Directional topography influences adipose mesenchymal stromal cell differentiation into smooth muscle cells: Biomaterial optimization towards vascular tissue-engineering. Stem Cells International, 2019, 5387850.
19. Taraneh Mokkaber, Qihui Zhou, Antonis Vakis, Patrick van Rijn*, Yutao Pei. Mechanical and biological properties of electrodeposited calcium phosphate coatings. Materials